Join the Hatch Warren & Beggarwood Community Association (HWBCA)
HWBCA would like to thank you for the support you gave us during the last year.
As you may now be aware the Community Centre is a registered charity (#1161117) run by local volunteers and relies heavily on your kind support to continue providing services and events for your community. Becoming a member of HWBCA helps us to continue to provide these services and events to the community.
What's included in my membership?
- Event discounts; including the cider, lager & beer festivals and our fast track “members only in September offer” for the fireworks extravaganza.
- Reductions on hall hire; for that special party or celebration
- Supporting a local charity and investing in your community
- Regular updates and newsletters including details about the new committee, upcoming events etc.
- Members Discounts
- Members Prize Draws
The community centre provides so much more than the big events, we:
- Organise chaperoned Coach Trips allowing the community to see top London shows at a reduced price; including travel
- Provide services in the community for children and young adults (baby & toddler groups, pre-school, after school club, Brownies, Scouts and The Warren youth club)
- Offer the community classes to keep fit such as Karate, Yoga, Clubbercise and Zumba
All funds raised from membership are invested directly into helping the community centre to continue running. For example we have just upgraded our tired toilet facilities, extended the lounge space and created a bright airy office for all of our customers. Your money will help with essential future projects, (such as an overdue kitchen refurbishment) and enables the centre to pay for key staff including the office manager and centre assistant, After school club staff and Youth team plus caretaker and cleaner.
What is the cost?
Membership runs for a full year and for the whole household it costs just £10 for the year. You must live in Hatch Warren, Beggarwood or Kempshott Rise or any house with a postcode of RG22 or RG23 to become a member.
How do I join?
Alternatively, you can pay via a bank transfer:
Bank details are:
|Bank||CAF Bank Account|
|Ref||MSHIP or provide your own (helps us reconcile the payment)|
Thank you for your continued support of the Association.
A big thank you to FM Print Limited who have kindly sponsored our brand new membership cards which will be delivered out to all new and renewed members in the next few weeks. For more details on their services please visit their website www.fmprintltd.co.uk