The Hatch Warren After School Club (ASC) is registered with Ofsted (EY491834).
Based at the Community Centre, in the heart of Hatch Warren, in close proximity to both St Mark's and Hatch Warren Schools. ASC use the lounge area for eating and creative/craft activities and also the Warren youth club for further activities such as toys, books, games, TV with Wii and PS2 and a quiet time area with comfy beanbags to relax on. We have access to the main hall on certain days and also the outside playing fields, patio and sports courts for physical activities such as basketball, hooping and ball games.
The ASC team, Odette (ASC Manager), Jo, Sarah, Louise, Hilary, Annamarie, Kelly, Melissa, Selina, Charlotte, Gill, and Maggie will collect the children from both St Mark's and Hatch Warren Junior/Infants Schools and walk them back to the community centre and provide play and care services until 6pm.
All staff are trained and qualified in childcare for all age ranges and they will be encouraged to continue training to enhance their skills. All staff are DBS certified and there will always be at least one trained first aider on site at all times.
The service will cost £11.95 per day per child and is available 5 days a week during term time. The cost includes a hot home-cooked light meal with drink, prepared by our Chef. Payment can be made via cash, cheque, internet banking or childcare vouchers.
At ASC we aim to provide:
- Offer an inclusive service, accessible to all children in the community
- Ensure each child feels happy, safe and secure, allowing them to learn and develop freely in a play centred environment
- Encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination
- Provide a wide range of resources and equipment which can be used under safe and supervised conditions
- Offer a programme of activities which meets the needs of each child, promoting their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development, enabling them to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality play and care
- Review and evaluate our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children in our care and those of their parents or carers
- Keep parents and carers informed about changes in the administration of the Club and to listen and respond to their views and concerns
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers, and to discuss experiences, progress and any difficulties that may arise
- Employ experienced, well trained staff and offer them appropriate support
- Comply with the Children’s Act 1989, the Childcare Act 2006, and all other relevant legislation
Registering Your Child
Click here to download the registration form.
After School Club Parents the Club Mobile for emergencies is 07979 340407